There are lots of different ways in which you and I can collaborate in an artistic and creative space. Included here is a list of services which I offer to artists and hobbyists of any and all levels.
Included is a brief write up of what each service entails, but all of my work is highly individualized to be best catered to you and your specific needs. What does this mean? It means that the best way to ensure you're getting exactly what you're looking for is simply to reach out to me directly! All of my lesson plans, feedback, and resources are hand-picked just for you, so if you've had a less than stellar experience with a similar service in the past, just let me know so I can make any necessary adjustments for you.
Let's get creative!
Private Lessons in the Performing Arts
I offer one-on-one (or small group) lessons in the performing arts both in-person and online. And the best part? I'll come right to your home! My lessons are made to combat 3 key concepts in the performing arts education sector;
1) Individualized Curriculum - YOU are unique. YOU deserve a curriculum that was MADE for YOU. If you struggle to learn in a traditional classroom setting, then these lessons are perfect for you. I'll create lesson plans and assignments that work right for you to learn the material you need to in the way that makes sense to you.
2) Accessibility - Don't let rush hour driving be the reason you never learn to sing. I'll come straight to your home, and we can work in a space that is safe and familiar for you to explore your creativity. I offer Edmonton's most flexible scheduling, and oh, you'll never be charged for a make-up lesson!
3) High Quality Training - I will give you the real life tools you need to be successful, and provide you with a toolkit of helpful resources to be able to move forward in your field after your lessons. My goal is never to teach a student forever- it's to get them to a point where they are comfortable and confident to move forward on their own.
Lessons I offer: 60min ($50/hr) and 90min ($65/hour)
Areas I teach: Piano/ Music Theory, Voice/ Singing, Acting/ Improv
Script Reading and Editing
Do you have a script but you're not sure what to do next? This service sets you up to receive individualized, personal feedback for your script, and a detailed plan for next steps. How does it work?
1) Send me your script - This can be done in PDF format via email, Google Drive, or WeTransfer
2) I'll review it - I will go through your script looking for character information, relationships, budget cues, production notes, plausibility, and formatting.
3) You'll receive your script package - In 2 weeks, you will receive your annotated script, my feedback for your current draft and suggestions moving forward, and a collection of helpful resources for you and your project.
Short Form (50 pages and under): $50
Feature Length (51 pages to 90 pages): $75
Long Form (90 pages to 120 pages): $100
Want to book a service?
If you're interested in booking one of the above services, please fill out the contact form on my website. I will respond within 7 business days. I can't wait to work with you!!